What's new in version 1.2.4?
- Upgraded dependency on PNML Framework 2.2.10.
What's new in version 1.2.0?
- New API to fetch the stats object that holds information on the number of nodes and arcs in the currently loaded PNML Document.
- Improved behaviour of initWorkspace (based on thread Id), and checkPnmlFile(String) which starts by initialising the PNML doc workspace.
What's new in version 1.1.0?
- New API offered by CheckPnmlFile to fetch the PNML root document class as its typed PetriNetDoc class (P/T, Symmetric net, HLPN, or PT-HLPNG).
- Relies on version 2.2.8 of PNML Framework
What's new in version 1.0.7?
- New feature to remove all graphical information from a PNML Document.
What's new in version 1.0.6?
- New feature to check and report normalization issues. Parallel arcs detection in P/T Nets is supported.
- New feature to normalize the PNML Document. Parallel arcs merging in P/T Nets is supported.
- Corrects a bug in duplicate counting of the number of objects in the PNML Document
- Introduces a factory to enable easier use (of CheckPnmlFile interface) as a direct dependency in a third-party software
- Relies on version 2.2.6 of PNML Framework
- Runs now on Java 1.8+
What happened to version 1.0.5?
It was instable, so it was not released.
What's new in version 1.0.4?
- Relies on version 2.2.4 of PNML Framework
What's new in version 1.0.2?
- Relies on the stable release 2.2.1 of PNML Framework.
What's new in version 1.0.1?
- Relies on the stable release 2.2.0 of PNML Framework.
What's new in version 1.0.0?
- Support of P/T Nets in high-level notation.
- Explicit message for unrecognised Petri Net type.
- Various improvements for this maintenance release.
- Upgrade of some dependencies
What's new in version 0.2.14?
- Updated Maven dependencies and some metadata information.
What's new in version 0.2.13?
- All dependencies are declared with their current version. Otherwise, since EMF and OCL jars have the same artifactid, there is an irresolvable conflict.
What's new in version 0.2.12?
- Updated dependency to net.sourceforge.lpg.lpgjavaruntime, version 1.1.0-v200803061910.
What's new in version 0.2.11?
- Creation of a download folder in update site directory, to distribute the complete zip archive of this application and its dependencies.